- Behavioral Assessment and Research System (BARS)
- Brainiac ! Interactive Human Neuroanatomy Atlas - A wonderful tutorial in gross human neuroanatomy .
- Brainmetric Software - Excellent neuropsychology software site.
- BRAIN-TRAIN Cognitive Retraining Software - Programs in the BRAIN TRAIN Cognitive Retraining Software series were initially developed in a head injury day treatment setting to meet the clinical needs of specific clients. BRAIN TRAIN is currently being used in rehabilitation settings, community colleges, nursing homes, and public schools as well as by individuals at home in the United States and other countries.
- Computers in Mental Health - Royal College of Psychiatrists - An excellent site for modern psychology software applications.
- Computer Programs for Clinical Neuropsychologists - This page contains (free) computer programs that implement statistical methods for research and practice in clinical neuropsychology. The majority of the programs are designed to accompany papers published in neuropsychological journals.
- CogniSyst , Inc.
- DataWave Technologies
- GENESIS Simulator
- Gordon Systems, Inc. - Computerized assessment of attention and self-control
- Histology of Nerve Tissues
- Interactive Anatomy Programs
- Neuromart - brain models, pins, software, and other fun stuff for brain-related specialists.
- NeuroModeller Home Page - allows surface 3D reconstruction of medical images stored either in DICOM, BMP, or RAW formats.
- Neuropsychworks - Neuropsychology assessment software
- Psychological Software Services, Inc.
- RehabTool.com - Leading edge assistive and adaptive technology products and services for people with disabilities. Free product search and referrals. Augmentative and alternative communication devices, computer access equipment, multilingual speech synthesis and voice recognition software, on-screen keyboards, cognitive rehabilitation and retraining tools.
- The ShrinkTank BBS Web Site - Robert. Bischoff, Ph.D. has created a wonderful resource for computer applications in clinical psychology. Links to other useful resources are included, as well. This site's worth visiting again and again.
- Stimscope - Stimscope is a software package for psychology experiments. It can present visual stimuli on screen and will record responses and timings.
- www.NormativeData.com - Ezscore program
All rights reserved to Links html code, configuration, order, and accompanying descriptive text: Ernest J. Bordini, Ph.D. , Clinical Psychology Associates of N. Central FL P.A. No Warranties, representation expressed or implied are made about any of the listed third party products. List is for educational/informational purposes only.